10 oz Silver Bars - Mint Varies
Get the best value on your 10 oz Silver Bars without worrying about the brand. Sprott Money will choose the mint based on availability in order to optimize fulfillment needs. The bars will be 10 oz silver bars of at least .999 purity.
and the way you pay.
When you buy a 10 oz silver bar, receive a product that is guaranteed to be .999 in purity and from reputable manufacturers.
*You may experience a minor delay in your shipment.
- Each variation consists of .999 pure silver.
- All variations are produced from recognized refiners.
- All bars have met international standards of quality and purity.
- Obverse: Each bar displays different inscriptions of weight, purity, year and hallmark of their refiner.
- Reverse: The reverse is blank.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the spot price of precious metals?
The spot price for precious metals is the current price in the marketplace at which a given asset can be bought or sold for immediate delivery.
2. What is the difference between a 'round' and a 'coin'?
Gold, silver, and platinum "coins" are minted by a sovereign government, have a minimum face value, and are legal tender. Precious metal "rounds" are minted by private mints, have no face value, and generally have a lower premium than coins.
3. What is the bid price of precious metals?
The bid price is the highest price a buyer will pay, in this case for gold, silver or platinum. The ask price refers to the lowest price a seller will accept for the precious metal. The difference between these two is known as the spread. So the smaller the spread means the greater the liquidity.
Ready to buy? We are happy to answer your questions. Call us at 1-888-861-0775, or via our email address email@example.com.
Country of Manufacture-
How It WorksBuy bullion in 4 easy steps.
It’s the easiest way to make online purchases and to access your order history anytime.
Provide us with your credit card number to secure your price before buying.
Your options include online bill payment, money order, personal cheque and more.
Once you confirm your payment, we'll send you confirmation of the purchase.