1 g PAMP Suisse Gold Lady Fortuna Series Bar
Each gold bar* is engraved with Fortuna, the Roman goddess of Fortune and arrives in a factory-sealed 'CertiPAMP' protective holder with the assayer's signature, serial number and proof of gold purity.
NOTE: FREE shipping and insurance on orders over $500.
*Certified Authentic – the metal has been sourced directly from the mint.
and the way you pay.
Pamp Suisse 1 g bars have been traded on world investment markets since 1979. Pamp Suisse bullion bars are .9999 pure gold and are accredited as Good Delivery by the Swiss National Bank and the London Bullion Market Association. The first decorative motif ever to embellish a precious metal bar, PAMP's distinctive Lady Fortuna design is famed the world over as assurance of PAMP quality and authenticity. Here, the blindfolded Roman Goddess, Lady Fortuna, holding a cornucopia overflowing with gold coins.
- The bar incorporates Veriscan® technology, a microscopic authentication method used to register the authenticity of each individual bar.
- Minted by the world-renowned PAMP Suisse, which is trusted for its craftsmanship and ground-breaking technologies incorporated for bars security and authentication.
- Each gold bar arrives in a factory-sealed 'CertiPAMP' protective holder with the assayer's signature, serial number and proof of gold purity.
- Obverse: The front of the bar features an exquisite portrait of the blindfolded Roman Goddess, Lady Fortuna, holding a cornucopia overflowing with gold coins.
- Reverse: Features PAMP Suisse logo, weight, purity and a unique number for authentication.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the spot price of precious metals?
The spot price for precious metals is the current market price at which a given asset can be bought or sold for immediate delivery.
2. What is the difference between a round and a coin?
Gold, silver, and platinum coins are minted by a sovereign government, have a minimum face value, and are legal tender. Precious metal rounds are minted by private mints, have no face value, and generally have a lower premium than coins.
3. What is the bid price of precious metals?
The bid price is the highest price a buyer will pay, in this case for gold, silver or platinum. The ask price refers to the lowest price a seller will accept for the precious metal. The difference between these two is known as the spread. So the smaller the spread means the greater the liquidity.
Pamp Suisse 1 g Lady Fortuna Gold bars have the most recognized and prestigious bullion bar design in the world. Buy the pure Pamp Suisse 1 g Lady Fortuna Gold bar at a competitive price through our online store.
Ready to buy? We are happy to answer your questions. Call us at 1-888-861-0775, or via our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Country of ManufactureSwitzerland
MintPAMP (Produits Artistiques Métaux Précieux)
OriginCastel San Pietro, Ticino, Switzerland
DimensionsHeight: 14.7 mm; Width: 8.9 mm
Average Thickness0.4 mm
ObverseFortuna the Roman goddess of Fortune.
ReverseRefiner, Purity, and a Serial Number.
PackagingEach bar arrives in a factory-sealed 'CertiPAMP' protective holder which bears the assayer's signature, serial number and proof of gold purity.
How It WorksBuy bullion in 4 easy steps.
It’s the easiest way to make online purchases and to access your order history anytime.
Provide us with your credit card number to secure your price before buying.
Your options include online bill payment, money order, personal cheque and more.
Once you confirm your payment, we'll send you confirmation of the purchase.