2022 2 oz Australian Mother & Baby Dingo Silver Coin
Introducing the 2022 2 oz Australian Mother & Baby Dingo Silver Coins, the fifth release in the Perth Mint's highly sought-after Next Generation Series. These coins feature piedfort blanks and showcase the maternal bond between a mother dingo and her young pup. With a limited mintage of only 75,000 coins, this coin is a must-have for any investor.
NOTE: FREE shipping and insurance on orders over $300.
and the way you pay.
These coins come in Brilliant Uncirculated condition, sourced directly from the mint and will be shipped in fully insured, secure packaging. The obverse of the coin features a right-profile relief of Queen Elizabeth II, while the reverse showcases the stunning artwork by Aleysha Howarth.
- With only 75,000 coins minted, the 2022 Australian Mother & Baby Dingo Silver Coin is a rare find. This makes it a valuable addition to any portfolio.
- The design features a beautiful depiction of a mother dingo and her pup, captured in piedfort blanks. The micro-laser engraving on the reverse adds an extra layer of security.
- The $2 AUD face value is fully backed by the Australian government, giving you the assurance that this coin is a genuine and valuable investment.
- Obverse: Showcases the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, who is depicted in the right-profile relief. This portrait of Her Majesty was first introduced in 2015 by the Royal Mint of England and shows her at the age of 89 wearing the George IV State Diadem Crown. The Queen's effigy is surrounded by a field of radial lines, which serve as an anti-counterfeiting measure.
- Reverse: Features a heart-warming image of a mother dingo with its pup. The dingo is an iconic animal native to Australia, known for its resilience and strength, and has been living on the continent for over 8,000 years.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the spot price of precious metals?
The spot price for precious metals is the current price in the marketplace at which a given asset can be bought or sold for immediate delivery.
2. What is the difference between a 'round' and a 'coin'?
Gold, silver and platinum "coins" are minted by a sovereign government, have a minimum face value, and are legal tender. Precious metal "rounds" are minted by private mints, have no face value, and generally have a lower premium than coins.
3. What is the difference between an ounce and a troy ounce?
A troy ounce dates back to the Middle Ages. It was and continues to be, used for weighing precious metals. One troy ounce is equal to approximately 31.1035 grams. Our modern day ounce (oz), is a metric commonly used to measure foods and other items, but not precious metals. It is the equivalent of 28.349 grams. A troy ounce is a little heavier, with a gram equivalent of 31.1.
Add this 2022 2 oz Australian Mother & Baby Dingo Silver Coin to your cart today.
Ready to buy? We are happy to answer your questions. Call us at 1-888-861-0775, or via our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Country of ManufactureAustralia
MintThe Perth Mint
Average Thickness6.02 mm
Legal Tender$2 AUD
DesignerAleysha Howarth (reverse), Jody Clark (Obverse)
ObverseDisplays the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year, metal, weight, purity and face value.
ReverseFeatures a mother dingo sitting with its baby along with the Perth Mint's "P" mint mark, and designer's initials.
PackagingAll coins come in fully insured, secure packaging.
Give us a call. 1.888.861.0775
How It WorksBuy bullion in 4 easy steps.
It’s the easiest way to make online purchases and to access your order history anytime.
Provide us with your credit card number to secure your price before buying.
Your options include online bill payment, money order, personal cheque and more.
Once you confirm your payment, we'll send you confirmation of the purchase.
You May Also Like
Your bullion is insured, securely stored and segregated from metals belonging to other clients. You’ll even get free shipping on select storage options.See Storage options