2022 1 oz Australian Kangaroo Silver Coin
The 2022 Australian Kangaroo Silver Coin is struck by the Perth Mint and features one of Australia's much-loved national icons.
NOTE: FREE shipping and insurance on orders over $300.
and the way you pay.
The 2022 Australian Kangaroo Silver Coin contains .9999 pure silver and features a design of Australia's most beloved marsupial. Identified by its muscular features, short fur, and long, pointed ears, the kangaroo is shown on the coin's reverse design. The coin’s reverse design includes a security feature in the form of a micro-laser engraved letter that is only detectable under a magnifying glass.
- Each coin consists of .9999 pure silver.
- Each coin comes in brilliant uncirculated condition.
- The Australian kangaroo continues to be one of the most iconic and highly purchased bullion coins.
- Obverse: Bears the Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the face value.
- Reverse: Features the silver kangaroo coin that depicts the classic artistry of a bounding red kangaroo surrounded by rays of sunlight. The inscription ‘AUSTRALIAN KANGAROO’, The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark, the 2022 year-date, and the weight and purity are also included in the design.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the spot price of precious metals?
The spot price for precious metals is the current price in the marketplace at which a given asset can be bought or sold for immediate delivery.
2. What is the difference between a "round" and a "coin"?
Gold, silver, and platinum coins are minted by a sovereign government, have a minimum face value, and are legal tender. Precious metal rounds are minted by private mints, have no face value, and generally have a lower premium than coins.
3. What is the bid price of precious metals?
The bid price is the highest price a buyer will pay, in this case for gold, silver or platinum. The ask price refers to the lowest price a seller will accept for the precious metal. The difference between these two is known as the spread. So the smaller the spread means the greater the liquidity.
The 2022 1 oz Australian Kangaroo Silver Coin is a top pick and a favorite among silver investors. Add it to your cart today.
Ready to buy? We are happy to answer your questions. Call us at 1-888-861-0775, or via our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Country of ManufactureAustralia
MintThe Perth Mint
DimensionsDiameter: 40.60 mm
Average Thickness3.2 mm
Legal Tender1 AUD
ObverseBears the Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the face value.
ReverseThe silver kangaroo coin depicts the classic artistry of a bounding red kangaroo surrounded by rays of sunlight. The inscription ‘AUSTRALIAN KANGAROO’, The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark, the 2022 year-date, and the weight and purity are also included.
PackagingFully insured and secure.
How It WorksBuy bullion in 4 easy steps.
It’s the easiest way to make online purchases and to access your order history anytime.
Provide us with your credit card number to secure your price before buying.
Your options include online bill payment, money order, personal cheque and more.
Once you confirm your payment, we'll send you confirmation of the purchase.