2023 1/10 oz Canadian Gold Maple Leaf Coin
Introducing the 2023 1/10 oz Canadian Gold Maple Leaf Coin, one of the oldest and most affordable versions of this iconic series. It was introduced three years before the Gold Panda, seven years before the Gold Eagle, and eight years before the Gold Britannia and Gold Nugget/Kangaroo.
NOTE: FREE shipping and insurance on orders over $500.
and the way you pay.
This iconic coin features a striking design, with a detailed depiction of the sugar maple leaf on the reverse, symbolizing Canada's natural beauty and heritage.
- The coin is minted from 1/10 oz of .9999 pure gold, making it an exceptional addition to any precious metals portfolio.
- Each coin has a face value of $5 CAD, which is considered legal tender in Canada, and the weight and purity of the gold are guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Made with cutting-edge security features that ensure its authenticity. These features include precise radial lines, a micro-engraved leaf, and Bullion DNA™ Anti-Counterfeiting Technology.
- Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with weight and purity.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the difference between a 'round' and a 'coin'?
Gold, silver and platinum "coins" are minted by a sovereign government, have a minimum face value, and are legal tender. Precious metal "rounds" are minted by private mints, have no face value, and generally have a lower premium than coins.
2. What is the ask price of precious metals?
The ask price is the lowest price a seller will accept, in this case for gold, silver or platinum. The bid price refers to the highest price a buyer will pay for the precious metal. The difference between these two prices is known as the spread. So the smaller the spread, the greater the liquidity.
3. What are the different weights of the Canadian Gold Maple Leaf Coins by Royal Canadian Mint?
The Canadian Gold Maple Leaf Coins, minted by the Royal Canadian Mint, come in a number of sizes: 1/20 oz, 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz and 1 oz coin.
Invest in a piece of Canadian heritage with the 2023 1/10 oz Canadian Gold Maple Leaf Coin from the Royal Canadian Mint's Gold Maple Leaf Bullion series.
Are you ready to buy gold? We are happy to answer your questions. Call us at 1888-861-0775, or via our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Country of ManufactureCanada
MintRoyal Canadian Mint
Purity.9999 Pure Gold
DimensionsDiameter: 16 mm
Average Thickness1.22 mm
Legal Tender$5 CAD
DesignerSusanna Blunt (Obverse), Walter Ott (Reverse)
ObverseDisplays the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
ReverseFeatures a large, single maple leaf with weight and purity.
PackagingCoins are packaged in protective sleeves.
How It WorksBuy bullion in 4 easy steps.
It’s the easiest way to make online purchases and to access your order history anytime.
Provide us with your credit card number to secure your price before buying.
Your options include online bill payment, money order, personal cheque and more.
Once you confirm your payment, we'll send you confirmation of the purchase.