1 oz Canadian Silver Maple Leaf Coin (Random Year)
The Canadian Silver Maple Leaf contains 0.9999 of pure silver. All 1 oz Silver maple bullion coins feature the MINTSHIELD™ Surface Protection, white spot reducing technology. A breakthrough that significantly reduces the occurrence of milk spots.
NOTE: There is a long shipping delay on this product (30 days)
and the way you pay.
The Silver Maple leaf is backed by the Canadian government by the Royal Canadian Mint contains 1 oz. of 0.9999 fine silver. These are Silver Maple Leaf coins that were minted prior to 2022. Year may vary but will not be the current year.
*Coin(s) received may not be exactly as shown but will be of equal value and quality. Year may vary.
- The coin features RCM's new MintShieldTM technology, white spot reducing technology. A breakthrough that significantly reduces the occurrence of milk spots.
-The Silver Maple leaf coin also features an added measure of security with its unique light diffracting pattern.
- The Royal Canadian Mint's Bullion DNA program offers the highest security on the market for any bullion coin. Each bullion coin features a textured maple leaf security privy mark, micro-engraved with laser technology and is visible only under magnification.
- Etched within the maple leaf security mark are the two digits indicating the coin’s production year. Each micro-engraving is encoded, scanned and recorded at the mint for future authentication giving each coin their unique Bullion DNA.
-Obverse: Displays the right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
-Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the purity of the Canadian Silver Maple by the Royal Canadian Mint?
One of our most popular coins, the Canadian Silver Maple contains .9999 pure silver.
2. What is the price of the Canadian Silver Maple?
The price of the Canadian Silver Maple Leaf coin is linked directly to the price of silver. Silver is a traded commodity and therefore the price fluctuates as the market demands. It's important to shop around and compare premiums before you invest to get your best price.
3. What is the difference between an ounce and a troy ounce?
A troy ounce dates back to the Middle Ages. It was, and continues to be, used for weighing precious metals. One troy ounce is equal to approximately 31.1035 grams. Our modern day ounce (oz), is a metric commonly used to measure foods and other items, but not precious metals. It is the equivalent of 28.349 grams. A troy ounce is a little heavier, with a gram equivalent of 31.1.
4. What is the spot price of precious metals?
The spot price for precious metals is the current price in the marketplace at which a given asset can be bought or sold for immediate delivery.
The Silver Maple Leaf coins are a favorite among the investors and collectors. Add this coin to your cart today! You can always reach out to Sprott Money with questions. Our team is available at 1888-861-0775, online using our live chat, and via our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Country of ManufactureCanada
MintRoyal Canadian Mint
OriginOttawa, Ontario, Canada
DimensionsDiameter: 38 mm
Average Thickness3.29 mm
Legal TenderCA $5
ObverseThe effigy of Queen Elizabeth II
ReverseEtched carving of a single maple leaf, Canada's national symbol
PackagingThis coin is sold in increment of 25 and comes packaged in a sealed tube.
How It WorksBuy bullion in 4 easy steps.
It’s the easiest way to make online purchases and to access your order history anytime.
Provide us with your credit card number to secure your price before buying.
Your options include online bill payment, money order, personal cheque and more.
Once you confirm your payment, we'll send you confirmation of the purchase.