Royal Canadian Mint 10 oz Silver Bar
The Royal Canadian Mint 10oz silver bars fulfill silver investors' need for smaller-sized higher-quality bars.
NOTE: FREE shipping and insurance on orders over $300.
and the way you pay.
Made with a purity of .9999, the highest among all 10 oz silver bars, each bar is stamped with the Royal Canadian Mint logo and a distinct serial number. Also featuring a serrated edge, each bar arrives in a RF head-sealed casing that protects the finish from physical damage and oxidation. Minted by Royal Canadian Mint, a world-renowned refiner for producing the highest quality precious metals bullion, these bars offer great value and are a great addition to your portfolio.
- Each variation consists of .9999 pure silver.
- Unique serial number to help protect your investment.
- Individually packaged to prevent damage.
- Obverse: In the center of the bar is the Royal Canadian Mint logo in both English and French, with a maple leaf in the center of the logo. Below is the weight and purity, with a maple leaf on either side. Underneath reads “10 OZ 9999 FINE SILVER ARGENT PUR.” and a unique serial number that begins with "9900".
- Reverse: A horizontal and repeating pattern of the maple leaf.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the spot price of precious metals?
The spot price for precious metals is the current price in the marketplace at which a given asset can be bought or sold for immediate delivery.
2. What is the difference between a 'round' and a 'coin'?
Gold, silver, and platinum "coins" are minted by a sovereign government, have a minimum face value, and are legal tender. Precious metal "rounds" are minted by private mints, have no face value, and generally have a lower premium than coins.
3. What is the bid price of precious metals?
The bid price is the highest price a buyer will pay, in this case for gold, silver or platinum. The ask price refers to the lowest price a seller will accept for the precious metal. The difference between these two is known as the spread. So the smaller the spread means the greater the liquidity.
Ready to buy? We are happy to answer your questions. Call us at 1-888-861-0775, or via our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Country of ManufactureCanada
MintRoyal Canadian Mint
OriginOttawa, Ontario, Canada
DimensionsHeight: 10.55 cm (3.544"); Width: 6.97cm (2.044")
Average Thickness4.76 r (3/16" r)
ObverseRoyal Canadian Mint Logo encircled by the mint's name in English and French; the words "10 oz 9999 Fine Silver Argent Pur" & serial number.
ReverseA pattern of Royal Canadian Mint logos.
How It WorksBuy bullion in 4 easy steps.
It’s the easiest way to make online purchases and to access your order history anytime.
Provide us with your credit card number to secure your price before buying.
Your options include online bill payment, money order, personal cheque and more.
Once you confirm your payment, we'll send you confirmation of the purchase.