2023 1 oz American Silver Eagle Coin
The American Silver Eagle Coin, introduced in 1986, features a stunning and iconic design that has made it a favourite among investors and collectors alike. The coin is minted in 1 oz of .999 fine silver and comes in brilliant uncirculated condition.
NOTE: FREE shipping and insurance on orders over $300.
and the way you pay.
The American Silver Eagle is the official silver bullion coin of the United States and has been produced at three mints: the Philadelphia Mint, the San Francisco Mint, and the West Point Mint. The coin remains highly popular among investors and collectors due to its stunning design and highly liquid market.
- The coin features a classic and iconic design on its obverse side, with a depiction of Walking Lady Liberty from the "Walking Liberty" design by Adolph A. Weinman, which was originally used on the Walking Liberty Half Dollar coin of the United States from 1916 to 1947.
- With the updated reverse design by Emily Damstra, the American Silver Eagle continues to be one of the most iconic and highly purchased bullion coins.
- The coin is minted in 1 oz of .999 fine silver and comes in brilliant uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: A depiction of Walking Lady Liberty from the "Walking Liberty" design by Adolph A. Weinman. This design is paired with inscriptions of the year of issue, "LIBERTY", and "In God We Trust."
- Reverse: Features a left-profile relief American bald eagle mid-flight holding an oak branch in its talons, the country of issue, face value, metal weight, and the inscription "E PLURIBUS UNUM."
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the spot price of precious metals?
The spot price for precious metals is the current price in the marketplace at which a given asset can be bought or sold for immediate delivery.
2. What is the difference between a "round" and a "coin"?
Gold, silver, and platinum coins are minted by a sovereign government, have a minimum face value, and are legal tender. Precious metal rounds are minted by private mints, have no face value, and generally have a lower premium than coins.
3. What is the ask price of precious metals?
The ask price is the lowest price a seller will accept, in this case for gold, silver or platinum. The bid price refers to the highest price a buyer will pay for the precious metal. The difference between these two prices is known as the spread. So the smaller the spread, the greater the liquidity.
Invest in the iconic American Silver Eagle coin today and add a valuable asset to your portfolio. Order now.
Ready to buy? We are happy to answer your questions. Call us at 1-888-861-0775, or via our email address email@example.com.
Country of ManufactureUnited States
MintUnited States Mint
OriginWashington, D.C., United States
DimensionsDiameter: 40.6 mm
Average Thickness2.98 mm
Legal Tender$1 USD
DesignerAdolph A. Weinman (Obverse) and Emily Damstra (Reverse)
ObverseA depiction of Walking Lady Liberty from the "Walking Liberty" design by Adolph A. Weinman. This design is paired with inscriptions of the year of issue, "LIBERTY", and "In God We Trust."
ReverseFeatures a left-profile relief American bald eagle mid-flight holding an oak branch in its talons, the country of issue, face value, metal weight, and the inscription "E PLURIBUS UNUM."
PackagingFully insured and secure.
How It WorksBuy bullion in 4 easy steps.
It’s the easiest way to make online purchases and to access your order history anytime.
Provide us with your credit card number to secure your price before buying.
Your options include online bill payment, money order, personal cheque and more.
Once you confirm your payment, we'll send you confirmation of the purchase.