1 oz Silver Buffalo Asahi Round
The 1 oz Silver Buffalo round pays tribute to America’s Native tribes and the majestic, once-endangered buffalo, inspired by James Earle Fraser’s design for the 1913 Buffalo Nickel.
NOTE: FREE shipping and insurance on orders over $500.
and the way you pay.
Each 1 oz Silver Buffalo Asahi Mint Round, minted by Asahi Mint, is made of .999 fine silver and weighs 1 troy oz. Individual rounds come in protective packaging, multiples of 20 come in plastic tubes, and boxes contain multiples of 500.
- Comprised of .999 pure silver.
- A sought-after option for investments.
- Inspired by the 1913 Buffalo Nickel design by James Earle Fraser.
- Obverse: Presents the profile of a Native American designed by James Earle Fraser for the 1913 Buffalo Nickel, accompanied by the inscription "Liberty" in the upper right corner.
- Reverse: Portrays Black Diamond, an American bison, positioned atop a mound of earth. Fraser created this design while sketching at the New York Central Park Zoo.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the current spot price of precious metals?
The spot price of precious metals is the prevailing market price at which a specific asset can be immediately bought or sold for delivery.
2. What distinguishes a 'round' from a 'coin'?
"Coins" made of gold, silver, and platinum are minted by a sovereign government, bear a minimum face value, and are considered legal tender. Private mints produce precious metal "rounds," lacking a face value, typically with a lower premium compared to coins.
3. What does the bid price of precious metals indicate?
The bid price represents the highest amount a buyer is willing to pay for gold, silver, or platinum. Conversely, the ask price denotes the lowest sum a seller will accept for the precious metal. The disparity between these two prices is known as the spread, with a narrower spread indicating greater liquidity.
Enthusiasts and investors alike favor 1 oz Silver Buffalo rounds. Enhance your collection today by including the 1 oz Silver Buffalo Asahi Mint Round in your cart.
Ready to buy silver? We are happy to answer your questions. Call us at 1888-861-0775, or via our email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Country of ManufactureUnited States
DimensionsDiameter: 39.04 mm
Average Thickness2.9 mm
ObverseShowcases James Earle Fraser’s American Indian profile design that was first featured on 1913 Buffalo Nickel along with the text "Liberty" located in the top right.
ReverseDepicts Black Diamond, an American bison (buffalo) that lived in the Central Park Zoo in the early 20th century, atop a mound of dirt. Fraser sketched this design in the New York Central Park Zoo.
PackagingRounds are sold in increment of 20 and come packaged in a tube.
How It WorksBuy bullion in 4 easy steps.
It’s the easiest way to make online purchases and to access your order history anytime.
Provide us with your credit card number to secure your price before buying.
Your options include online bill payment, money order, personal cheque and more.
Once you confirm your payment, we'll send you confirmation of the purchase.